An insight into our company, our team and our mission
Message from the Founder
- We envision a clean and sustainable environment for our current community and the future generations alike.
- With the utilisation of marginal lands and creating energy plantations, Arundo is the solution to provide biomass for the bioenergy sector.
- We aspire to become the number one supplier of Arundo plantlets for the renewable energy solutions on a global scale.
Environmental protection is at the heart of our activity and we are committed to the principles of sustainable development. Let’s work together for both our Earth and energy independence:
Plant Arundo and harvest energy!
CEO, Managing Director
- We are a biotechnology company using worldwide patented, state of the art micro-propagation technology, enabling us to produce genetically stable, high quality, virus free Arundo plantlet on an industrial scale.
- We have different ecotypes of Arundo suitable for a wide range of climate conditions like continental, mediterranean, subtropical, tropical, semi-arid, etc.
- We are an innovative company, putting a lot of focus and energy on research to develop new ecotypes acclimatised to different conditions.
- We have dedicated staff to provide professional support to our customers.
Supplying high-quality, genetically stable, homogenous and virus-free plantlets on an industrial scale, fully satisfying our customers’ needs
Develop new, elite Arundo varieties that enable the utilisation of saline land by virtue of their ecophysiological traits
Develop planting and cultivation technology for secure and economical biomass production
Endorse integrity based corporate culture and workplace conditions that create an atmosphere that encourages creativity, continuous improvement and innovation, as well as and personal development individually and as a team.
Project LeaderBA International Relations and Development Studies at University of Sussex and MSc Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science at Lund University
With a background in environmental sciences, Dora encourages sustainability at all levels of business and facilitates communication with different stakeholders.
Sandor Pakozdi Jr.
LLB Law and MSc International Management at University of Exeter, UK
With a combination of legal and business background, Sandor brings diversity to the team. With his client-centred approach, he strives to satisfy our customers’ demands.
Project ManagerBusiness and Management at Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Kristof has had an extensive amount of experience with Arundo throughout the last couple of years. He is fully engaged in the business side of the bioenergy field.
As one of the first laboratory workers, with diligance and hard work, Melinda has achieved the position of Laboratory Director. Melinda’s attention to detail is the core of our efficient production line.
Countries where we are present
Hungary - HQ
Sandor Pakozdi Jr.
Do not hestitate to get in touch! Send us an email and we will give you a quote.